Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for riders of all levels.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the forums are dying

Go down 
+2
Admin
NigelThornberry
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NigelThornberry
NigelThornberry

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-01-19

the forums are dying Empty
PostSubject: the forums are dying   the forums are dying I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:02 pm

lets get it back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the forums are dying   the forums are dying I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:28 pm

Yall are never on. I'm on ALOT! I have school I'm on from like 4-4:30, 6-6:30, 9-9:30 C'mon guys
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: the forums are dying   the forums are dying I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:32 pm

To get it going we have to get more members its pretty much just a thing between a couple of us.
Back to top Go down
https://we-bmx.forumotion.com
Vistagecko
Forum legend
Vistagecko

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: the forums are dying   the forums are dying I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 9:43 am

It's pretty sad to have a 1 month old website start to die. I've been inviting fellow BMX people from my area. The solution is to expand, or advertise, if you will. Yahoo Answers = great success.

Also, if you know of any other BMX forums, make a account and SPAM the shit out of them. Youtube, leave links in a comment on BMX videos. We can get this site going if we try.

These methods may seem dirty, cheap, or stupid, but it's how all of them got started.
Back to top Go down
https://we-bmx.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: the forums are dying   the forums are dying I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 9:47 am

yeah just make sure you dont hit up the wrong place with spam or we will have kids coming and making accounts and talking about how the site sucks or something.
Back to top Go down
https://we-bmx.forumotion.com
Steez

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: the forums are dying   the forums are dying I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:55 am

I gots an idea. how about everyone who is intense and has good footage send it to anyone who wants to edit. (ill do it) and we can make a promo and put it up on you tube. If people see the good riding theyll say " hey i want to be on that website so everyone will know or think that im good.
Back to top Go down
Vistagecko
Forum legend
Vistagecko

PostSubject: Re: the forums are dying   the forums are dying I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:34 am

Steez wrote:
I gots an idea. how about everyone who is intense and has good footage send it to anyone who wants to edit. (ill do it) and we can make a promo and put it up on you tube. If people see the good riding theyll say " hey i want to be on that website so everyone will know or think that im good.

Promo video project Try reading the announcements.
Back to top Go down
poizone
poizone

Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: the forums are dying   the forums are dying I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:43 am

FYI, I've had two sites do this. Worse. They tanked for a month. I'd get three guests and maybe one post. Then I started doing a newsletter, and adding content on my own, and things picked up. Sadly, after a year and a half both sites just tanked again, but that was because of some major issues. I let one go, and the other is in the process of being rebuilt.
Back to top Go down
Brendan
Brendan

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: the forums are dying   the forums are dying I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:25 am

I agree with Vista

Last edited by Brendan on Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brendan
Brendan

PostSubject: Re: the forums are dying   the forums are dying I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:25 am

king

Last edited by Brendan on Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vistagecko
Forum legend
Vistagecko

PostSubject: Re: the forums are dying   the forums are dying I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:39 am

Vistagecko wrote:
It's pretty sad to have a 1 month old website start to die. I've been inviting fellow BMX people from my area. The solution is to expand, or advertise, if you will. Yahoo Answers = great success.

Also, if you know of any other BMX forums, make a account and SPAM the shit out of them. Youtube, leave links in a comment on BMX videos. We can get this site going if we try.

Exactly what I said nearly 2 months ago. The forums are increasing in member activity, and overall growth. Also, a suggestion, don't double post. Edit your posts.
Back to top Go down
Brendan
Brendan

PostSubject: Re: the forums are dying   the forums are dying I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:41 am

sorry m8 didnt really read what was posted
Back to top Go down
Vistagecko
Forum legend
Vistagecko

PostSubject: Re: the forums are dying   the forums are dying I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:46 am

It's ok, just read before posting, and remember, the edit button is your friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the forums are dying   the forums are dying I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the forums are dying
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non biking related :: Off Topic-
Jump to: