Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for riders of all levels.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Promotinal video

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vistagecko
Forum legend
Vistagecko

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Promotinal video Empty
PostSubject: Promotinal video   Promotinal video I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:48 am

To increase our user community, I thought a promotional Youtube video would attract new members. I plan on making a collage, mix video thing, made up of your, how-to and show off videos.

It will be made in Movie Maker so don't expect much. Just some clips, background music, and some text showing the site.

If anyone else has better video editing software, by all means take over the project. Be sure to PM me if you plan on making your own video.

Also if anyone has a Youtube channel with 25+ subscribers send me a PM, and we can have you host the video instead.

As for now, I'll be getting the clips together. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me, post in this thread, or talk to me about it in the chatbox.
Back to top Go down
https://we-bmx.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Vistagecko
Forum legend
Vistagecko

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Promotinal video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotinal video   Promotinal video I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:58 am

Sorry the videos isn't up yet, I had a major virus and my computer crashed over the weekend. I finally got it all up and running again. You can expect the video up hopefully tonight, but most likely tomorrow.

I did get a better program to make the video with, courtesy of Poizone. I will be using Pinnacle stuido, and Adobe After Effects. I am still searching for a host for the video. If you have any Youtube subscribers, please contact me and I will send you the video file to upload.
Back to top Go down
https://we-bmx.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Promotinal video
Page 1 of 1