Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for riders of all levels.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My friends dont want to ride..

Go down 
+2
Vistagecko
MarauderdOutFBM
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MarauderdOutFBM
MarauderdOutFBM

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-02-13

My friends dont want to ride.. Empty
PostSubject: My friends dont want to ride..   My friends dont want to ride.. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 6:24 am

I started to bmx recently and my friends want me to skate cause we have been skating for 4 years...so when i ask them to ride they say things like "No you suck" "BMX is gay" and other stuff....and my friend that says i suck he cant even bunny hop.....so what im trying to say is what should i do if they dont want to ride? Should i go bymyself ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My friends dont want to ride..   My friends dont want to ride.. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:17 am

You should not join my Forum and tell them to too. [Insert gay website here]
Back to top Go down
Vistagecko
Forum legend
Vistagecko

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: My friends dont want to ride..   My friends dont want to ride.. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:57 am

Ross Tyler, I'm officially fed up with you, and your fucking spam. I'm giving you less than 2 hours, before our tech master unleashes the fucking equivelant of D-day on your computer.

Have a nice day, asshole.

ChrisBMX- Yes you should BMX by yourself. It sounds like they aren't very good friends. Whenever my friends aren't around or something, I have no problem riding by myself. If you have any problems, thats why we're here. Do what make you feel good.

Last edited by Vistagecko on Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://we-bmx.forumotion.com/forum.htm
bmxchris256
Forum legend
bmxchris256

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: My friends dont want to ride..   My friends dont want to ride.. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:01 am

haha i know ross tyler is fucken annoying

if you wanna ride bmx ride bmx who cares what they think if you have fun riding go ride
Back to top Go down
MarauderdOutFBM
MarauderdOutFBM

PostSubject: Re: My friends dont want to ride..   My friends dont want to ride.. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:39 am

im kinda like bummed because there isnt anyone to help me with tricks in person
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: My friends dont want to ride..   My friends dont want to ride.. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:58 am

Yeah you dont have anyone to help you with tricks but i had to learn everything by myself so you should be fine because we can help you if you need help with anything
Back to top Go down
https://we-bmx.forumotion.com
bmxchris256
Forum legend
bmxchris256

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: My friends dont want to ride..   My friends dont want to ride.. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:44 pm

ChrisxBMXxNY wrote:
im kinda like bummed because there isnt anyone to help me with tricks in person

but theres a shit load of riders in new york lol
Back to top Go down
pauly4sure
pauly4sure

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: My friends dont want to ride..   My friends dont want to ride.. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:06 pm

im the same all my mates ride scooterzs and i want 2 ride bikes but there like we are goin 2 ride scooters and they neva wana ride and yer but (im crap on bike) but i still try practice makes perfect lol
Back to top Go down
MarauderdOutFBM
MarauderdOutFBM

PostSubject: Re: My friends dont want to ride..   My friends dont want to ride.. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:16 pm

there are alot of riders but not where i live.....i live like 30 min away from New York City but my mom and dad dont want me to go to the city bymyself
Back to top Go down
pauly

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: My friends dont want to ride..   My friends dont want to ride.. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:29 pm

Riding by yourself is the best way to learn, well... It may take longer by yourself but you learn it your way and thats how you develop your own style and flow. If i tell you to pull back and jump keeping your feet to the pedals you think how the fuck do i do that... but if you accidentally do it by trial and error you find whats easiest for you. theres no blueprint way to do tricks, only outlines and guidelines we try and stick to. (if that makes sense i'm kinda rambling...)

Also your 15, your still young enough to ride around on your own and not look like a dick if you suck...
Back to top Go down
MarauderdOutFBM
MarauderdOutFBM

PostSubject: Re: My friends dont want to ride..   My friends dont want to ride.. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:20 am

thats true i can develop my own style and the way i do things
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My friends dont want to ride..   My friends dont want to ride.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My friends dont want to ride..
Page 1 of 1