Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for riders of all levels.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beginner BMX bike for street/flatland???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BMXnoob

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Beginner BMX bike for street/flatland??? Empty
PostSubject: Beginner BMX bike for street/flatland???   Beginner BMX bike for street/flatland??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:05 am

I decided i wanted to get into BMX about a week ago so I've been messin around on my bike but it doesnt have brakes, its heavy, the chain is too big yada yada yada so i decided I needed a new one. I'm about 5'9" 150lbs and looking to get into mostly flatland and street. Any ideas on a model I should use? I was thinking something like the Eastern Ramrodder? Yes, no? Any ideas or tips, plz lemme know =)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Beginner BMX bike for street/flatland???   Beginner BMX bike for street/flatland??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:01 am

If you could give me your budget i could probably find a good bike. Also you will probably want to get a regular bmx bike not a flatland because you can still do begginer flatland with a regular bmx but its harder to do street with a flatland bike plus you probably dont have the basics down to even need a flatland bike.

So yeah regular bike and budget would be very helpful and we will go from their.
Back to top Go down
https://we-bmx.forumotion.com
BMXnoob

PostSubject: Re: Beginner BMX bike for street/flatland???   Beginner BMX bike for street/flatland??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:40 am

Ehh, i dont want to spend more than $350-$400. I guess street bike then or whateer u recommend.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beginner BMX bike for street/flatland???   Beginner BMX bike for street/flatland??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:47 am

Oh ive been reccomending the kink gap for beginners. Its a real good bike it has a sealed cassete which is a huge bonus and it has 3pc cranks and its a good price and it has a small chainwheel. plus it has chromo top and downtubes.

Heres the link i think its your best bet. http://www.danscomp.com/101667.php?cat=BIKES
Back to top Go down
BMXnoob

PostSubject: Re: Beginner BMX bike for street/flatland???   Beginner BMX bike for street/flatland??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:12 am

is there a warranty? i couldnt find anything on warranties on the site
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beginner BMX bike for street/flatland???   Beginner BMX bike for street/flatland??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:00 am

I think most bikes come with warrantys but their are exceptions as with all bikes. For example one of haros warrantys says if the bike tires leave the ground and the bike breaks they will not cover it. but i think for all bikes on danscomp their is a warranty for manufacturing and shipping and all the other things. You shouldnt break anything very easily though you will have to do some serious damage and it wouldnt be covered unless their was a manufacturing defect.

You should be fine though i havent had any problems with them or neither have my friends and we have bought a lot of things from them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beginner BMX bike for street/flatland???   Beginner BMX bike for street/flatland??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beginner BMX bike for street/flatland???
Page 1 of 1