Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for riders of all levels.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Equipment Do You Use?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nazsh
Nazsh

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-03-07

What Equipment Do You Use? Empty
PostSubject: What Equipment Do You Use?   What Equipment Do You Use? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:11 am

What do you guys use to capture your footage with? Also what editing software do you use? Also how do you capture your footage? Such as holding it and standing there, moving around and taping or using a tripod or something/
Back to top Go down
cody200694

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: Re: What Equipment Do You Use?   What Equipment Do You Use? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:41 am

i have my friends hold it. since i didnt bring a camera to the dirt jumps here i didnt record anything. But i use my phone when i dont plan on recording
Back to top Go down
bmxchris256
Forum legend
bmxchris256

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: What Equipment Do You Use?   What Equipment Do You Use? I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:37 pm

some times i use a tripod but hardly do cuz it doesent look as good if the hole video is self flimed.....i use imovie for editing and just my mom and dads cheapish camera
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Equipment Do You Use?   What Equipment Do You Use? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Equipment Do You Use?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non biking related :: Tech-
Jump to: