Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for riders of all levels.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some random pics at various locations...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WestCoastFlatlander
WestCoastFlatlander

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Some random pics at various locations... Empty
PostSubject: Some random pics at various locations...   Some random pics at various locations... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:00 pm

Some random pics at various locations... 4-2

Some random pics at various locations... Turbinesteamer

Some random pics at various locations... Decade

Some random pics at various locations... Andy
Back to top Go down
Nazsh
Nazsh

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Some random pics at various locations...   Some random pics at various locations... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 1:07 am

Wow, Your really good at flatland. A lot of us here are street, so you would most likely be helping other flatland people.
Back to top Go down
Vistagecko
Forum legend
Vistagecko

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Some random pics at various locations...   Some random pics at various locations... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 2:03 am

Yeah, you're our first serious flatlander. You're incredible, man. Hopefully we can pick a few things up from you.

I have to ask though. How do you compare to Simon O' Brien?

Back to top Go down
https://we-bmx.forumotion.com/forum.htm
WestCoastFlatlander
WestCoastFlatlander

PostSubject: Re: Some random pics at various locations...   Some random pics at various locations... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 6:13 pm

lol I know Simon, he's on my MSN friends list Smile He's Aussies best rider, and just blows the rest of us away. If only I started riding Flat when he did... Oh well. He's gonna be judging this weekends comp in Sydney, which is cool.
Back to top Go down
Vistagecko
Forum legend
Vistagecko

PostSubject: Re: Some random pics at various locations...   Some random pics at various locations... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:57 am

WestCoastFlatlander wrote:
lol I know Simon, he's on my MSN friends list Smile He's Aussies best rider, and just blows the rest of us away. If only I started riding Flat when he did... Oh well. He's gonna be judging this weekends comp in Sydney, which is cool.

Would you say that he is the best in the world, or just Aussie's best? That's awesome that you know him, hopefully he'll be generous in his judging Wink

I love your tutorial videos, but, would you consider uploading a freestyle flatland session?
Back to top Go down
WestCoastFlatlander
WestCoastFlatlander

PostSubject: Re: Some random pics at various locations...   Some random pics at various locations... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:45 am

Simon won the last X-Games that featured Flatland as an event, so he's definitely one of the worlds best riders. It's hard to say who is the worlds best rider, because there are so many good riders with different styles to each other, so who can say who IS the best. Some say it's Matthias Dandios (french), some say it's Martti Kuoppa (finland), but when you watch Simon ride, there's no one in the world who makes Flatland look so smoooooth and effortless. Smile

Quote :
I love your tutorial videos, but, would you consider uploading a freestyle flatland session?
Do you mean like a session of mix of Flatland and Freestyle..?? I have a clip of a Japanese rider who busts out a good mix of both, throwing Whoppers in at the end of a big link of tricks. lol
Back to top Go down
Vistagecko
Forum legend
Vistagecko

PostSubject: Re: Some random pics at various locations...   Some random pics at various locations... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:40 am

No, just you riding around doing various flatland tricks. Similar to the video I posted of Simon. Really showing off what you can do. Smile
Back to top Go down
WestCoastFlatlander
WestCoastFlatlander

PostSubject: Re: Some random pics at various locations...   Some random pics at various locations... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:22 am

Ok, sure, I'll put one together sometime soon. I won't be at my full ability for a few weeks, yet, still nursing my rolled ankle, but I'll get onto it pretty soon. Smile Hopefully I'll have some footage from this weekend in Sydney.
Back to top Go down
bmxchris256
Forum legend
bmxchris256

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Some random pics at various locations...   Some random pics at various locations... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:52 am

thoes r some sick pics man....wish I could ride flatland
Back to top Go down
Brendan
Brendan

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Some random pics at various locations...   Some random pics at various locations... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:44 am

Sick pics man
and about the beset rider in the world, I personally think Matt Wilhelm is amazing.
and in your pic is tht a suelo simple frame (green)?
Back to top Go down
WestCoastFlatlander
WestCoastFlatlander

PostSubject: Re: Some random pics at various locations...   Some random pics at various locations... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:28 am

Brendan, that green frame you see in my Avitar is my old KHE Equilibrium. http://www.raddiscount.de/images/shop/P04179_BILD1GROSS.jpg
I changed my frame to the Macneil 'Travis Collier signature', becuase it was slightly longer, at 19.5 TT, whereas my Equilibrium was 18.8 TT. Believe it or not the extra 3/4s of an inch made all the difference, with an extra half inch on the rear chainstays, too. I'm 6'0 and 85kgs, so my last bike was a little too short and light for my frame. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some random pics at various locations...   Some random pics at various locations... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some random pics at various locations...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Show off :: Pictures-
Jump to: