Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for riders of all levels.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old VHS recorder, i need help!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nickoz

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Old VHS recorder, i need help! Empty
PostSubject: Old VHS recorder, i need help!   Old VHS recorder, i need help! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:32 am

so someone gave me this really old Hitachi VHS camcorder. But the problem is, both the battieres it came with dont seem to be working. Im not sure. When I plug it into the power adapter nothing happens and when it does somewhat turn on all i get when i look through the viewfinder is a blank white screen. then it flashes and goes black again........

BUT! i was looking online and saw battiers and chargers for it. do you think its the battery is broken or the charger. maybe i should just go with the charger. help! haha
Back to top Go down
poizone
poizone

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Old VHS recorder, i need help!   Old VHS recorder, i need help! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:03 am

nickoz wrote:
so someone gave me this really old Hitachi VHS camcorder. But the problem is, both the battieres it came with dont seem to be working. Im not sure. When I plug it into the power adapter nothing happens and when it does somewhat turn on all i get when i look through the viewfinder is a blank white screen. then it flashes and goes black again........

BUT! i was looking online and saw battiers and chargers for it. do you think its the battery is broken or the charger. maybe i should just go with the charger. help! haha
Or you could spare yourself the hassle of a broken and outdated video rcorder and buy something that will last longer and come with all the equipment for easy video making on your computer. If you really want this thing to work, you should look up the user manual.
Back to top Go down
nickoz

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Old VHS recorder, i need help!   Old VHS recorder, i need help! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:27 am

yeah. i have a Canon ZR-500 DV video camera. i just though it could be cool to get it working to see what its like. thanks anyway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old VHS recorder, i need help!   Old VHS recorder, i need help! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old VHS recorder, i need help!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non biking related :: Tech-
Jump to: