Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for riders of all levels.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ok this is the decsion for sure.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MarauderdOutFBM
MarauderdOutFBM

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-02-13

ok this is the decsion for sure. Empty
PostSubject: ok this is the decsion for sure.   ok this is the decsion for sure. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:31 am

next Saturday im getting an 2009 FBM Marauder from a place in Brooklyn NY (idk y u have to know) but its a good price $500 i kno its more than danscomp but there is free service o it forever and some other stuff.....
Back to top Go down
Vistagecko
Forum legend
Vistagecko

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: ok this is the decsion for sure.   ok this is the decsion for sure. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:36 am

ChrisxBMXxNY wrote:
next Saturday im getting an 2009 FBM Marauder from a place in Brooklyn NY (idk y u have to know) but its a good price $500 i kno its more than danscomp but there is free service o it forever and some other stuff.....

That's a nice bike. 27.1 lbs is a little heavy for me, but maybe you're used to more. You're not really losing out that much, it says the msrp is $520, and with the free service pack, it totally makes it worth it.
Back to top Go down
https://we-bmx.forumotion.com/forum.htm
MarauderdOutFBM
MarauderdOutFBM

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: ok this is the decsion for sure.   ok this is the decsion for sure. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:17 am

i guess its a little heave but that can be fixed easily with some aftermarket parts....and plus my baseball coach makes us work out 3 times a week in the weight room so that couple pounds im gaining which is 3 compared to the Verde it wont make a major difference
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: ok this is the decsion for sure.   ok this is the decsion for sure. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:21 am

Just some mods like cutting a seatpost can get the weight down.
Back to top Go down
https://we-bmx.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ok this is the decsion for sure.   ok this is the decsion for sure. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ok this is the decsion for sure.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: BMX Central :: General BMX Discussion-
Jump to: