Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for riders of all levels.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's The Weather Like???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
powwying
powwying

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-03-12

What's The Weather Like??? Empty
PostSubject: What's The Weather Like???   What's The Weather Like??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 5:33 am

What's the weather like, where you're from?

me: Today, it's a perfect, right now it's 59 degrees out side and the sun's up. I'm up for a bike ride; yeah boi!
Back to top Go down
Vistagecko
Forum legend
Vistagecko

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: What's The Weather Like???   What's The Weather Like??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 5:46 am

powwying wrote:

me: Today, it's a perfect, right now it's 59 degrees out side and the sun's up. I'm up for a bike ride; yeah boi!

45 degrees and sunshine. Too bad I'm retarded. I go up to the bike shop to get a new brake line, and I figure I'll have them do it while I'm there. So they put it up on the rack and abandon it. The quote says 2 days. Fuck them.
Back to top Go down
https://we-bmx.forumotion.com/forum.htm
powwying
powwying

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: What's The Weather Like???   What's The Weather Like??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 6:13 am

Vistagecko wrote:
powwying wrote:

45 degrees and sunshine. Too bad I'm retarded. I go up to the bike shop to get a new brake line, and I figure I'll have them do it while I'm there. So they put it up on the rack and abandon it. The quote says 2 days. Fuck them.

woah.. that sucks, I've never had my bike touched by a professional mechanic. I did everything by trial and error, and learned a lot. You have to wait 2 DAYS!.. just for new brakes lines... I didn't know that's how long it takes... I could do that in 30 mins at longest with your gyro. man that blows... scratch For some reason, I just can't trust others working on my bike... I kinda need to know exactly what's done and all.

I hope you'll get your bike back soon, so you can enjoy the nice weather, yeah... hope the weather won't suck in 2 days, hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's The Weather Like???   What's The Weather Like??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's The Weather Like???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non biking related :: Off Topic-
Jump to: