Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for riders of all levels.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stop Endo Foot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
poizone
poizone

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Stop Endo Foot Empty
PostSubject: Stop Endo Foot   Stop Endo Foot I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:02 am

Alright, i've been having trouble with my endos. Each time I go to do one, my big toe got my forks sharp edge cutting into it. My solution: Shove a bookcover in the toe of your shoe.

I find that something smaller would do better, but for now, I have protection.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Stop Endo Foot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop Endo Foot   Stop Endo Foot I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:11 am

Maybe clip your toe nails i think that did it for me once. Also dont jam your foot so hard into it just step on it a bit.
Back to top Go down
https://we-bmx.forumotion.com
poizone
poizone

Stop Endo Foot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop Endo Foot   Stop Endo Foot I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:55 am

My tire is just about as smooth as you can get without calling it treadless. I have to jam my foot in there or else i just slow down. And my fork has this thing extending down where it shouldn't. I think it's called a tube. It's just way to far down there.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stop Endo Foot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop Endo Foot   Stop Endo Foot I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 12:13 pm

I think you should be able to do it without jamming it in though because you can push forward to get the bike up while stepping on the tire. You may need to push with your foot hard on the tire though. I don't really know though but its worth a try because that's what i do.
Back to top Go down
poizone
poizone

Stop Endo Foot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop Endo Foot   Stop Endo Foot I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 12:57 pm

Well, if I had been able to do it without the jamming process, I would be doing that. I just have a crappy bike. End of story.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stop Endo Foot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop Endo Foot   Stop Endo Foot I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:52 pm

On that note how is your savings coming along for your new bike?
Back to top Go down
poizone
poizone

Stop Endo Foot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop Endo Foot   Stop Endo Foot I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:57 am

I have 6 weeks of training and then a month of waiting for school to end. Then I start earning money. At that point I'll be earning about $290 a week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stop Endo Foot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop Endo Foot   Stop Endo Foot I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stop Endo Foot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: BMX Central :: General BMX Discussion-
Jump to: