Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for riders of all levels.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone get in trouble with the law? (read)

Go down 
+4
ramtotherodder33
murderedoutkink
poizone
cody200694
8 posters
AuthorMessage
cody200694

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-03-30

Anyone get in trouble with the law? (read) Empty
PostSubject: Anyone get in trouble with the law? (read)   Anyone get in trouble with the law? (read) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:20 am

Has anybody here gotten in trouble with the cops biking? Like a trespassing ticket or vandalism ticket? For grinding and shit. And if so what did you do. and idk why i made this i just wanted to see if a lot of people do get tickets for wallriding, grinding, trails with jumps, stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
poizone
poizone

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Anyone get in trouble with the law? (read)   Anyone get in trouble with the law? (read) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:35 am

You ride without ID. Thats what you do. And you keep in groups, then scatter when cops come by.
Back to top Go down
murderedoutkink
murderedoutkink

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone get in trouble with the law? (read)   Anyone get in trouble with the law? (read) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:19 am

poizone wrote:
You ride without ID. Thats what you do. And you keep in groups, then scatter when cops come by.

exactly.
Back to top Go down
ramtotherodder33
ramtotherodder33

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Anyone get in trouble with the law? (read)   Anyone get in trouble with the law? (read) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:25 am

yeah i got chassed for wallriding a sand pile with a wall ride made out of wooden pallots on it. they never caught us tho. just stay in a group of 3 or more and haul when the cops come. go places that your bike can go but a car couldnt go. that way the cops have to go around or a diffrent way. and by the time they get around,your gone.
Back to top Go down
cody200694

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Anyone get in trouble with the law? (read)   Anyone get in trouble with the law? (read) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:37 am

nice. i guess the jumps here if you get caught its a $150 trespassing fine but if theres no sign that says private property they cant give it you right?
Back to top Go down
Vistagecko
Forum legend
Vistagecko

Number of posts : 395

PostSubject: Re: Anyone get in trouble with the law? (read)   Anyone get in trouble with the law? (read) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:22 am

I was riding in a group of three with 2 new BMXers. We were transferring and clearing the library steps at 11:00 at night and there was a no biking sign. A cop pulled into the parking lot next to us, so I yelled "COPS! HAUL ASS!" Apparently the other two didn't hear me and the cop had a talk with them. He gave them a warning and they went home and cried.
Back to top Go down
https://we-bmx.forumotion.com/forum.htm
poizone
poizone

Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Anyone get in trouble with the law? (read)   Anyone get in trouble with the law? (read) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:26 am

I was riding court street, a one way street that says "no bikes on sidewalk." Obviously the middle of a busy street is no place for a bmxer with no brakes. So as I get near the end, a cop comes up to me and tells me to get in the rode if I use this street. I explain that both my brakes are bent, and I have no money for new ones (A lie. My rear still works, its just not attached...) So he lets me go and off I ride, down a huge busy hill without brakes.
Back to top Go down
dareck

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Anyone get in trouble with the law? (read)   Anyone get in trouble with the law? (read) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:39 am

i was riding on top of a christian college jumping off the roof and some people came and threatend us with the so me and my freind left and came back about an hour later then they called the cops so we ran and had to throw our bikes over a fence and book it
Back to top Go down
bmxchris256
Forum legend
bmxchris256

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Anyone get in trouble with the law? (read)   Anyone get in trouble with the law? (read) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:49 pm

Haha cops around you guys r dicks LOL....2 cops came up to me while I was cementing a suave ditch and there looked at me all confused then asked some questions then said well ok just don't die LOL
Back to top Go down
MarauderdOutFBM
MarauderdOutFBM

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Anyone get in trouble with the law? (read)   Anyone get in trouble with the law? (read) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:10 am

i havent gotten kicked out on a bike yet but i have plenty of times on a skateboard and we just talk to the cops about making a skaterpark and stuff they are cool....try not to run because cops might think u have drugs and if they catch u they will use force
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone get in trouble with the law? (read)   Anyone get in trouble with the law? (read) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone get in trouble with the law? (read)
Page 1 of 1