Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for riders of all levels.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What bike should i get?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lazaro36
lazaro36

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-05-03

What bike should i get? Empty
PostSubject: What bike should i get?   What bike should i get? I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:09 am

I have a crappy bike now but im a decent dirt bmxer. My price range is 200-360ish. I looked at danscomp and a lot of bikes caught my eye but i dont know much about parts. So could someone help me?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: What bike should i get?   What bike should i get? I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:22 am

Look at the what bike to get thread. Welcome to we-bmx im glad you joined Smile
Back to top Go down
https://we-bmx.forumotion.com
lazaro36
lazaro36

PostSubject: Re: What bike should i get?   What bike should i get? I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:06 am

Thanks, and yea i looked at that and the vex really caught my attention. But i head unsealed hubs arent good. And would the vex be good for dirt, a little park, and cruising around
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What bike should i get?   What bike should i get? I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:18 am

well the vex is a good bike but the problem for me is the quality of it. Its 359$ for a hi tensile steel frame and unsealed rims. Im more of a kink fan though right now and i reccomend them right now.
Back to top Go down
lazaro36
lazaro36

PostSubject: Re: What bike should i get?   What bike should i get? I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:38 am

so you would recomend the vex? and im a kinda built kid so do u think it would support a lot of weight going off jumps
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What bike should i get?   What bike should i get? I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:01 am

i think the kink transition or something a little more durable would better suit you and last longer. So i would reccomend a kink over the vex because the vex has a weak hi ten frame.
Back to top Go down
lazaro36
lazaro36

PostSubject: Re: What bike should i get?   What bike should i get? I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:51 am

okay so the kink transition. haha one more quick question, the FIT STR 1 caught my eye. Whats your opinion on that bike?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What bike should i get?   What bike should i get? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What bike should i get?
Page 1 of 1