Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for riders of all levels.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hey im new/intro/bottom bracket question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jumptrails-sd

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-05-05

hey im new/intro/bottom bracket question Empty
PostSubject: hey im new/intro/bottom bracket question   hey im new/intro/bottom bracket question I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:28 am

hey wats up
im startin bmx, gonna mainly ride local trails in del mar and kearny mesa moto
im building a custom bmx bike right now, salvaging some parts off craigslist

so i will be riding a:
2hip '06 soul frame
haro bars/seat/fork/stem/microdrive
an alex rim on the front
and i dont know what else to mention

i also need to know what bottom bracket/crankset will be compatible with the frame and the haro 25/9conversion kit Question

thanks
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: hey im new/intro/bottom bracket question   hey im new/intro/bottom bracket question I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:36 am

Welcome Smile

Ok if you are just planning on getting those parts getting a complete would be way easier and most likely cheaper and more dialed lol.

So for the haro 25/9 conversion kit it comes with the chainwheel and rim so all you need is the cranks. If you can pull up the specs of the frame it will tell you basically what you will need. Most likely it will be an american bb and you will need to get a bb kit and cranks that will correspond. Feel free to ask questions.
Back to top Go down
https://we-bmx.forumotion.com
jumptrails-sd

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: hey im new/intro/bottom bracket question   hey im new/intro/bottom bracket question I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:43 am

cool, thanks dude
Back to top Go down
Brendan
Brendan

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: hey im new/intro/bottom bracket question   hey im new/intro/bottom bracket question I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:12 am

Welcome to the Site.
I would agree with Admin on just getting a complete. Buying random parts can end up kinda bad, and prob not dialed.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: hey im new/intro/bottom bracket question   hey im new/intro/bottom bracket question I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:14 am

Brendan wrote:
Welcome to the Site.
I would agree with Admin on just getting a complete. Buying random parts can end up kinda bad, and prob not dialed.

haha not dialed
Back to top Go down
https://we-bmx.forumotion.com
bmxchris256
Forum legend
bmxchris256

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: hey im new/intro/bottom bracket question   hey im new/intro/bottom bracket question I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:57 am

yeahhh another trails rider lol......they can be dialed if you buy descent parts and put them together right but yeah getting a complete is probably alot easier....and welcome to we-bmx fell free to ask questions
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey im new/intro/bottom bracket question   hey im new/intro/bottom bracket question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey im new/intro/bottom bracket question
Page 1 of 1