Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for riders of all levels.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

list bad parts

Go down 
+2
bmxchris256
sasquatch
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sasquatch
sasquatch

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-01-25

list bad parts Empty
PostSubject: list bad parts   list bad parts I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:31 am

post all the parts you think are bad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mxandy29
sasquatch
sasquatch

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-01-25

list bad parts Empty
PostSubject: bad parts   list bad parts I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:34 am

drive light forks

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.editAlbumPhoto&albumID=264683&imageID=15293984&MyToken=60b525fa-4b0d-421b-b81f-03f7b6b51ca0" border="0" alt=""/>

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.editAlbumPhoto&albumID=264683&imageID=15293975&MyToken=86e71f91-c4f0-4a19-974c-190a58d7d73d
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mxandy29
bmxchris256
Forum legend
bmxchris256

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-26

list bad parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: list bad parts   list bad parts I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:48 am

all salt parts suck ass...and all of easterns stalk shit
Back to top Go down

list bad parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: list bad parts   list bad parts I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:15 am

stolen team bars!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
scholzee
scholzee

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-01-21

list bad parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: list bad parts   list bad parts I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:19 pm

Ah I've been waiting for this. There are alot of bad parts on the market and I'll give you a few of them.

Macneil Conjoin cranks
Profile Cranks
Fly Cranks
Eastern Ultra Slim Forks
Shadow Conspiracy Torrid Cranks
Shadow Conspiracy Half Link

I've all heard stories about them. I witnessed at BMX games in aus a guy 180ing a box to half cab in and his torrids snapped clean off at the spindle bolt. Also heard they were 2 weeks old. Shocked
Back to top Go down
murderedoutkink
murderedoutkink

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-01-22

list bad parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: list bad parts   list bad parts I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 5:52 am

anything eastern is bad...lol..

wtf are u talking abnout scholzee???? shadow makes good parts. and ive never...ever heard of somebody breaking profiles except for after 8 years of riding and a bad fall....it was probably the old shadow cranks..my friend broke those.
Back to top Go down
scholzee
scholzee

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-01-21

list bad parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: list bad parts   list bad parts I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:37 pm

The crank thing is a never ending arguement. They all do break and some more then often. I could name at least 4 or 5 cranks that I've witnessed or seen break.

Undoubtably Shadow Parts are good. Its just that I've had shitty experiances with the Chain. And I witness a set of Torrids Snap like it was a twig. They probably are a good set of cranks but when you see a rider just do a simple 180 and the cranks snap there is a doubt in my mind whether they are a decent part.

With the chain, it stretches like a bitch and wears down the the teeth on my back cog. I also experianced rivets on my sprocket. My little friend Billy snapped the chain just pedaling down the street.

Same goes for profile. People say they are good. Other people say there parts are shit. I read that one guy went through 3 pairs of profiles before he decided to get a different set of cranks. 2 pairs bent and another pair snapped. But that all depends on the rider.

Everyone has there own opinion on what they thinks horrible. But everyone knows Easterns are shit. Smile
Back to top Go down
dareck

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-02-08

list bad parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: list bad parts   list bad parts I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 2:00 am

everything eastern
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2009-01-05

list bad parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: list bad parts   list bad parts I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 2:12 am

No easterns work if your a moderate rider and cant 360 but after that you will most likely need a new one in the near future but they do have good cranks.
Back to top Go down
https://we-bmx.forumotion.com
bmxchris256
Forum legend
bmxchris256

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-26

list bad parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: list bad parts   list bad parts I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 3:18 am

dareck wrote:
everything eastern

yeah but they make some badass cranks and sprockets...and the grim reaper frame but thats about it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

list bad parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: list bad parts   list bad parts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

list bad parts
Page 1 of 1