Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for riders of all levels.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

school school school school

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pauly4sure
pauly4sure

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-01-19

school school school school Empty
PostSubject: school school school school   school school school school I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:55 pm

okay i wont be any when u guys are on anymore i have school and our time differences make it so when ur in bed im awake so u know i wont be on when ur on 4 a while kk thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: school school school school   school school school school I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:16 am

Dang !! I remeber when i was going to school ....I miss it .Thinking of going back to a trade school .i use to do "'AutoBody"' work years ago .....Had to leave that .Just got to bad on me .Breathing that paint and bondo dust >>Had just flat out quit doing any of it ...Health wise ..Did it for 15 year's in the shop ..Now i run my own shop ...LOL ..Now i don't worry about it ...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: school school school school   school school school school I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:01 am

weekends pauly plus if anyone gets on in the morning i think it works for your night
Back to top Go down
https://we-bmx.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: school school school school   school school school school I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

school school school school
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non biking related :: Off Topic-
Jump to: