Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for riders of all levels.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Legit clothing co.

Go down 
+9
Shimamura
Vistagecko
Steez
Anthonyparkratyuh
bmxchris256
dareck
NigelThornberry
pauly4sure
Admin
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Steez

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Legit clothing co. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legit clothing co.   Legit clothing co. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:09 pm

yea but i dont have much time on my hands and its just anoying and to tell you the truth spraypaint looks better than my setup
and itll be cool because its unique
Back to top Go down
Vistagecko
Forum legend
Vistagecko

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Legit clothing co.   Legit clothing co. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:11 pm

I was actually thinking that Admin, or another member with the equipment necassary would be willing to make them. charmander Evolve chaarrr Damn these things are cool.
Back to top Go down
https://we-bmx.forumotion.com/forum.htm
poizone
poizone

Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Legit clothing co.   Legit clothing co. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:03 am

They'd be one color right? I could get a quote on the logo, and put it into vector for our local screenprinter. They do shirts for cheap. We can even do things like band-aid dispensers for when you fall and need to pull a band-aid out of a cool place. Or other stuff.

http://www.madisongraphics.com/
Back to top Go down
pook015

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Legit clothing co.   Legit clothing co. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 11:22 am

thats sick i'd wear tht
Back to top Go down
bmxchris256
Forum legend
bmxchris256

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Legit clothing co.   Legit clothing co. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:17 pm

http://www.zazzle.com....check this website out my dads friend got some shits from this website and he said they came out pretty awsome....all you do is upload a design and they make it for you and if people pick your design you make money off of it
Back to top Go down
jumptrails-sd

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Legit clothing co.   Legit clothing co. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:04 am

that logos awsom
sick name too
id probly wear anything from it

and sraypaintin woul probly be the best, cuz its cheap and everyone can make their own for barely any cash
Back to top Go down
poizone
poizone

PostSubject: Re: Legit clothing co.   Legit clothing co. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:15 am

Spraypaint is not for shirts. The first time you wash it, it will peel right off the cloth. If you want to go cheap cheap, you may as well get some shirt markers and a template.
Back to top Go down
Steez

PostSubject: Re: Legit clothing co.   Legit clothing co. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:20 am

after a math class of doodiling i came up with a scweet viking thing too, but the other one shoulod definetly be taken care of first
Back to top Go down
poizone
poizone

PostSubject: Re: Legit clothing co.   Legit clothing co. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:49 am

If I had the drawing skills, I'd have an epic shirt in my notebooks, but somehow, all I get is a good start, with an ending of squiggles and notes.
Back to top Go down
jumptrails-sd

PostSubject: Re: Legit clothing co.   Legit clothing co. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:33 am

poizone wrote:
Spraypaint is not for shirts. The first time you wash it, it will peel right off the cloth. If you want to go cheap cheap, you may as well get some shirt markers and a template.

spraypaint always works on shirts for me...
Back to top Go down
bmxchris256
Forum legend
bmxchris256

PostSubject: Re: Legit clothing co.   Legit clothing co. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:37 am

yeah but spray paint looks sketchy and cheap we want shirts that are mostlikely gunna want shirts that look clean and unsketchy lol
Back to top Go down
Vistagecko
Forum legend
Vistagecko

PostSubject: Re: Legit clothing co.   Legit clothing co. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:40 am

Yeah someone needs to upload the design to a site that buys them. Like the ones either BMXChris or Poizone suggested. That way you make money every time we buy a shirt, and they won't be crappy.
Back to top Go down
Brendan
Brendan

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Legit clothing co.   Legit clothing co. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:49 am

I can't wait
any price quotes?
Back to top Go down
bmxchris256
Forum legend
bmxchris256

PostSubject: Re: Legit clothing co.   Legit clothing co. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:59 am

Steez wrote:
[url=https://servimg.com/view/13694883/4]Legit clothing co. - Page 2 Pictur13i was bored during math class so i cape up with this logo [/url]
we could call it the tree or something cool like that
and the script stuff would be on the back

i like this design i think it looks pretty dope only me i would change the letters design up a little bit
Back to top Go down
poizone
poizone

PostSubject: Re: Legit clothing co.   Legit clothing co. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:19 am

I'm going to throw that in PS and change it up a bit. I'll get the basic logo out tonight i hope. I mean just vectoring it.
Back to top Go down
bmxchris256
Forum legend
bmxchris256

PostSubject: Re: Legit clothing co.   Legit clothing co. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:49 am

ok.....imma try to sketch some designs up 2night
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Legit clothing co.   Legit clothing co. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 12:00 pm

haha donate the money we make off our dreams to a website Wink
Back to top Go down
https://we-bmx.forumotion.com
Steez

PostSubject: Re: Legit clothing co.   Legit clothing co. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:10 am

yea i dont like the lettering either
Back to top Go down
Vistagecko
Forum legend
Vistagecko

PostSubject: Re: Legit clothing co.   Legit clothing co. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:42 am

Admin wrote:
haha donate the money we make off our dreams to a website Wink

That's exactly what were going to do. Poizone came up with a few designs and we will be posting them no later than Monday. I have set up a cafe press shop and I will provide links for shirts/stickers when we have them up. Expect a link Sunday night/Monday. All profits will go toward the $60 yearly fee for a domain website.
Back to top Go down
Steez

PostSubject: Re: Legit clothing co.   Legit clothing co. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:11 am

what if we make more than 60 coin who gets the money then
Back to top Go down
jumptrails-sd

PostSubject: Re: Legit clothing co.   Legit clothing co. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:13 am

then it goes into a saving thing for free shirts for us Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Steez

PostSubject: Re: Legit clothing co.   Legit clothing co. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:29 am

i like the way you think admin
Back to top Go down
Vistagecko
Forum legend
Vistagecko

PostSubject: Re: Legit clothing co.   Legit clothing co. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:29 am

Websites are paid for on a yearly basis. Therefore we will have a recurring fee of $60 yearly. Not to mention if we exceed our bandwidth, we will need to purchase more.

Any excess money if any will be put away into a savings account and cannot be accessed without both Admin and my consent.

I really don't expect that much money from these shirts anyway. I believe that we only make $2-3 per shirt that is sold. We in theory would have to sell 20-30 $10 shirts. We only have about that many active members. So literally everyone will have to buy one. I'm expecting that I will have to put money out of my own pocket into the domain. Until we establish more members that are interested in shirts.

However, we're always open to donations Wink
Back to top Go down
Steez

PostSubject: Re: Legit clothing co.   Legit clothing co. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:40 am

or we can sell to the bmx community, like go to the skatepark decked out in legit gear and everybody will be like yo man thats sick that must be some underground hardcore shit i want some and then they will buy
Back to top Go down
Vistagecko
Forum legend
Vistagecko

PostSubject: Re: Legit clothing co.   Legit clothing co. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:56 am

Yes, but I don't physically have shirts in hand. I never will unless I order 1. The way Cafepress works, is that, they make the shirt, they just use your design on the shirt and compensate you for every sale. So unless you feel like taking orders, or buying a bunch and selling them for say $15, it wont work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legit clothing co.   Legit clothing co. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legit clothing co.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: BMX Central :: General BMX Discussion-
Jump to: