Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for riders of all levels.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey I'm Shubby

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shubbyalert

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Hey I'm Shubby Empty
PostSubject: Hey I'm Shubby   Hey I'm Shubby I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:08 pm

I'm 13, and looking to get into BMxing. I tried my hand at skateboarding but didn't find it very interesting. I tried out my friend's BMX and thought it was the coolest thing ever. Now after tons of research and looking around, I've decided to start up too. I'm a complete newbie so I might not understand a lot of the stuff going on, but bear with me and I'll catch on soon.
Thanks to everyone in advance for helping me out!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Hey I'm Shubby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Shubby   Hey I'm Shubby I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:15 pm

Ok first things first your going to want to get a bike. So we will get that set up and the next thing is while your waiting for your bike you can catch up on bmx and watch some cool videos try vitalbmx.com it has some pretty up to date bmx event videos. Then after you get your bike we will get you started off with the basics like bunnyhops and manuals and stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://we-bmx.forumotion.com

Hey I'm Shubby
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Office :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: