Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for riders of all levels.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HEY, I'm Pao

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
powwying
powwying

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-03-12

HEY, I'm Pao Empty
PostSubject: HEY, I'm Pao   HEY, I'm Pao I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 5:04 pm

HELLO EVERYONE!, Hey, My name's Pao. I'm 18, been riding for a few years. Don't really do much tricks, just street riding, trail, etc... I don't really know. I just bike for the fun of it. well, off to do a bike check now, go check it out. Smile
Back to top Go down
Vistagecko
Forum legend
Vistagecko

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2009-02-12

HEY, I'm Pao Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY, I'm Pao   HEY, I'm Pao I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 4:39 am

Welcome to We-bmx. I'm surprised to here that you don't do many tricks, seeing as your bike weighs 22-24 lbs. Riding for enjoyment is always better than riding to be the best, you have more fun that way. Basically help out other members when they need it, and ask for help when you need it.

Enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
https://we-bmx.forumotion.com/forum.htm
powwying
powwying

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-03-12

HEY, I'm Pao Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY, I'm Pao   HEY, I'm Pao I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:39 am

Thanks,
I just don't practice doing tricks so much. I ride around town almost everyday. I don't know what you would call my style of riding, it's a bit in-between street and trail, I don't really stay in the same location for over 2 minutes, just gotta keep moving.
Back to top Go down
Vistagecko
Forum legend
Vistagecko

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2009-02-12

HEY, I'm Pao Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY, I'm Pao   HEY, I'm Pao I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:54 am

That's exactly what I did, up until December. Then I started getting more into tricks. I still enjoy just cruising around though.
Back to top Go down
https://we-bmx.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

HEY, I'm Pao Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY, I'm Pao   HEY, I'm Pao I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HEY, I'm Pao
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Office :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: