Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for riders of all levels.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yo Quiero Helpo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Steez

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Yo Quiero Helpo Empty
PostSubject: Yo Quiero Helpo   Yo Quiero Helpo I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 8:36 am

alright so ive been riding for about 2 weeks now and i have an issue
on some days i can bunnyhop about 8 inches and other days about 2
right now im stuck on the 2 inches and i is majorly bugging me
how do i get my bunnnyhop higher
Back to top Go down
Vistagecko
Forum legend
Vistagecko

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Yo Quiero Helpo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Quiero Helpo   Yo Quiero Helpo I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 8:56 am

I had the same problem about a month ago. I also sprained my wrist, but same thing.

Alright your problem is that you're not getting the front tire up enough. The higher you get the front tire, the higher your bunny hop will be.

So when you are pulling up the front tire, pull it as high as you can without losing your balance. Then in one swift motion push it forward, pulling the back tire with you. Just practice correct form, and it will improve over time.

Also your title should be: Yo quiero ayuda. Or the politer version, I need help, Necesito ayuda.
Back to top Go down
https://we-bmx.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Steez

Yo Quiero Helpo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Quiero Helpo   Yo Quiero Helpo I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 9:47 am

well i could have remebered but in spanish we are doing some compicated subjects so we havent re reviewd the basics in a while

but yea ill try that
but i sucks cause my chain snapped in 3 places so i need that first
Back to top Go down
Vistagecko
Forum legend
Vistagecko

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Yo Quiero Helpo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Quiero Helpo   Yo Quiero Helpo I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:09 am

You should be able to pick up a decent chain for about $5, either from a local bike shop, or maybe even a Drug store. Let us know how its going.
Back to top Go down
https://we-bmx.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Steez

Yo Quiero Helpo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Quiero Helpo   Yo Quiero Helpo I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 4:19 am

well i just ordered a chain for 7 bucks thats bright red instead of speniding 20 on a crap chain from my local bike shop. Ill get one of my freinds who has mad bunnyhopping skills to help me out. and thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yo Quiero Helpo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo Quiero Helpo   Yo Quiero Helpo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yo Quiero Helpo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: BMX Central :: New to BMX-
Jump to: