Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for riders of all levels.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

kyle trying flips

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bmxchris256
Forum legend
bmxchris256

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-26

kyle trying flips Empty
PostSubject: kyle trying flips   kyle trying flips I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Vistagecko
Forum legend
Vistagecko

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2009-02-12

kyle trying flips Empty
PostSubject: Re: kyle trying flips   kyle trying flips I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:41 pm

He's almost got it. I've never tried a back flip, but we have a pretty sweet foam pit at Ray's. I might try a few next time I go.

The only reason I haven't tried is mostly because, last time some kid was trying and bailed, the bike went down on him and the bars hit him flat in the head. He had a knot the size of my fist.

Hope he gets them down.
Back to top Go down
https://we-bmx.forumotion.com/forum.htm
bmxchris256
Forum legend
bmxchris256

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-26

kyle trying flips Empty
PostSubject: Re: kyle trying flips   kyle trying flips I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:52 pm

Vistagecko wrote:
He's almost got it. I've never tried a back flip, but we have a pretty sweet foam pit at Ray's. I might try a few next time I go.

The only reason I haven't tried is mostly because, last time some kid was trying and bailed, the bike went down on him and the bars hit him flat in the head. He had a knot the size of my fist.

Hope he gets them down.
the best thing to do is 1 wear a helmet 2nd when your fliping try and stay commited as much as you can and dont let the bike go even if it comes out from under you just hold on and it most likely wont come down on top of you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

kyle trying flips Empty
PostSubject: Re: kyle trying flips   kyle trying flips I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kyle trying flips
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Show off :: Videos-
Jump to: