Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for riders of all levels.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello, Im cody and im from Wisconsin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cody200694

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-03-30

Hello, Im cody and im from Wisconsin Empty
PostSubject: Hello, Im cody and im from Wisconsin   Hello, Im cody and im from Wisconsin I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:29 am

My names cody. And im new to bmxing and was wondering if anybody could help me out with easy flatland/street/vert tricks. I can currently bunny hop, grind (with my front peg only but almost double peg grind) and i can almost do a fork wheelie. If you want to know what bike i ride its a racing bike but it has to do for now because i have not a lot of money. A gt compe. I would appreciate help from people who can post trick videos for a beginner to learn tricks. Thanks. See ya around

-cody
Back to top Go down
Vistagecko
Forum legend
Vistagecko

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Hello, Im cody and im from Wisconsin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Im cody and im from Wisconsin   Hello, Im cody and im from Wisconsin I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:02 am

Hey Welcome. Our current text 'How to's' are all we have for now. It's been raining here for the past two weeks and will continue to rain through the next week. I'll try to get to work on a few videos.

A race bike should hold you up fine, as long as you're not doing crazy stuff that will put the bike through extreme amounts of stress.

Enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
https://we-bmx.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Hello, Im cody and im from Wisconsin
Page 1 of 1