Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for riders of all levels.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i got jumped......

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MarauderdOutFBM
MarauderdOutFBM

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-02-13

i got jumped...... Empty
PostSubject: i got jumped......   i got jumped...... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:13 am

well almost got jumped for my bike....i was riding my new bike and my friend was on his scooter..he was doing tricks off this ledge and i was practicing 180s..then we see this kid Kurt and this other kid walk by.Kurt is the most feared in the town...So me and my friend look at eachother and say lets get outta here.. so i get my jacket and bag with my wallet ipod and camera..as soo as i put it on 10 kids come around the corner and start to chase us..i started to ride but i almost fell off and some kid tried to hit me ...so me and my friend just go full speed ahead on to the street since i was going so fast and riding brakeless i hit a car lol but then i hid in a resaurant and everyone was staring at me..my friend went in to the pizzaria.so i thought the coast was clear so i stepped out and rode on the street and saw the whole group so i was like...shitt not again...then i rode as fast as i can to CVS..then we left to go home but so we had to take a 20 min detour because where we were the group of kids were there and that was the only way out...this is a pointless story =)
Back to top Go down
bmxchris256
Forum legend
bmxchris256

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-26

i got jumped...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got jumped......   i got jumped...... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:37 am

haha damn
Back to top Go down
Vistagecko
Forum legend
Vistagecko

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2009-02-12

i got jumped...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got jumped......   i got jumped...... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 6:09 am

Ride in biker gangs from now on & ring friends with crowbars. Oh that reminds me of a story.

My friend, who is 6' 6in. and built, noticed some kids were checking out his bike. So he intentionally left it in the drive way, and went inside. He was watching through the window and a small group of black kids walked up to the bike. Suddenly the one grabbed it and started to ride off. My friend walks outside with a small crowbar, and whips it 30 ft. or so and hits the black kid right in the back of the head. The other black kids went running off and he hopped back on his bike and went to the skatepark. He lived happily ever after.

The end.

Seriously, watch out on that bike. That's a nice bike you have, it'd be a shame to have it stolen.
Back to top Go down
https://we-bmx.forumotion.com/forum.htm
MarauderdOutFBM
MarauderdOutFBM

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-02-13

i got jumped...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got jumped......   i got jumped...... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:39 pm

i think im gonna pack heat next time...or a crow bar
Back to top Go down
murderedoutkink
murderedoutkink

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-01-22

i got jumped...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got jumped......   i got jumped...... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:24 am

dude this same thing happen to me. It was five black guys though. ANd they chased me in there fucking truck after failed attempt to knock me off when i rode by on the sidewalk. I barely beat them to my house. I told them id Kill them if I ever saw them again. Havent seen them since ...but scary as fuck when I was alone with no weapons i wouldve gotten beat down by five guys hahaha
Back to top Go down
cody200694

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-03-30

i got jumped...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got jumped......   i got jumped...... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:06 am

i hate to be racist but you never see a white kid try jacking your bike. You always see a black guy sneaking up to try to steal your bike. Fuck i have a ghetto across the street from my school and i forgot to lock up my bike and a couple like 4th grade wanna be gangbangers tried jacking my bike. Yet another pointless story..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i got jumped...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got jumped......   i got jumped...... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i got jumped......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: BMX Central :: General BMX Discussion-
Jump to: