Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for riders of all levels.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You kids.......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bmxchris256
Forum legend
bmxchris256

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-26

You kids....... Empty
PostSubject: You kids.......   You kids....... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:03 am

Need to post more videos and pics hardly anybody posts under the video and pic sections
Back to top Go down
Vistagecko
Forum legend
Vistagecko

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2009-02-12

You kids....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: You kids.......   You kids....... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:39 am

Did you really start a thread to bitch at us about not posting videos and pictures? If people have videos to post, they generally do. If people want to make videos, they generally do. If people are good enough to make videos of themselves, they generally do. If people can make videos to post, they generally do. Posting a thread about this accomplishes nothing. Videos will be posted when people can/get a video camera/want to.
Back to top Go down
https://we-bmx.forumotion.com/forum.htm
bmxchris256
Forum legend
bmxchris256

You kids....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: You kids.......   You kids....... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:54 am

i dident post this to bitch about nothing im just sayin people hardly post any videos or pics
Back to top Go down
poizone
poizone

Number of posts : 107

You kids....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: You kids.......   You kids....... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:29 am

That would be called bitching. Maybe if you went out and got some video and posted, it would help. I'd post video, but I ride on my own most of the week. No one to take video.
Back to top Go down
bmxchris256
Forum legend
bmxchris256

You kids....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: You kids.......   You kids....... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:42 am

poizone wrote:
That would be called bitching. Maybe if you went out and got some video and posted, it would help. I'd post video, but I ride on my own most of the week. No one to take video.
its not bitching just just telling people to go out and film lol....back when i rode just by myself i just used a tripod to film...and i do post videos
Back to top Go down
poizone
poizone

Number of posts : 107

You kids....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: You kids.......   You kids....... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:54 am

You don't get it. By saying people need to go out and film, you are bitching about no one filming. It's simple. Bitching is replacing whining or complaining.
Back to top Go down
Vistagecko
Forum legend
Vistagecko

Number of posts : 395

You kids....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: You kids.......   You kids....... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:37 am

Ugh. We don't need a flame war. Closed.
Back to top Go down
https://we-bmx.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

You kids....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: You kids.......   You kids....... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You kids.......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: BMX Central :: General BMX Discussion-
Jump to: