Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for riders of all levels.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

jumping a small 5 foot gap and busting my nuts.lol

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cody200694

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-03-30

jumping a small 5 foot gap and busting my nuts.lol Empty
PostSubject: jumping a small 5 foot gap and busting my nuts.lol   jumping a small 5 foot gap and busting my nuts.lol I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 5:37 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jP_D5dFCyg

i dont know how to emb a video cuz it doesnt work. Anyone here able to help me be able to keep my feet on the peddles? going off jumps and gaps i cant seem to keep my feet on the peddles. haha later
Back to top Go down
MarauderdOutFBM
MarauderdOutFBM

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: jumping a small 5 foot gap and busting my nuts.lol   jumping a small 5 foot gap and busting my nuts.lol I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:35 am

same thing happend to me yesterday... i had a little obstacal course at this spot....hop up a curb then 7 feet later bunyy how a gap....so i put my bag there (in the gap) first try goes good...then second trty i didnt have enough spped but i did it anyway...wen i landed i slipped off my pedals i rolled my right ankle smashed my nuts and my pedal slashed the back of my leg,....and i was like wow
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: jumping a small 5 foot gap and busting my nuts.lol   jumping a small 5 foot gap and busting my nuts.lol I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:20 pm

haha nut surf i love that
Back to top Go down
https://we-bmx.forumotion.com
bmxchris256
Forum legend
bmxchris256

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: jumping a small 5 foot gap and busting my nuts.lol   jumping a small 5 foot gap and busting my nuts.lol I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:33 pm

Admin wrote:
haha nut surf i love that
haha i hate nut surf i did that trying to do a tuck no hander over the box at alliance and pulled the bike out from under me....rode it out on my nuts lol.....hurt like a bitch tho
Back to top Go down
cody200694

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: Re: jumping a small 5 foot gap and busting my nuts.lol   jumping a small 5 foot gap and busting my nuts.lol I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:13 am

when i fell and watched the video i was surprised that i hurt my knee and elbow as bad as it is. i cant even bunnyhop without having my elbow hurt like hell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jumping a small 5 foot gap and busting my nuts.lol   jumping a small 5 foot gap and busting my nuts.lol I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

jumping a small 5 foot gap and busting my nuts.lol
Page 1 of 1