Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for riders of all levels.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spine Transfer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fitbikeco
fitbikeco

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-04-27

Spine Transfer Empty
PostSubject: Spine Transfer   Spine Transfer I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 1:01 am

Hey i brought a 2009 fit prk2 about 3 weeks ago and went to the skate park with friends. They all told me to do the spine i was like okay sure and i came up and as i was going down i put my front tire down and it slipped and i fell off. I didnt try go high or do anything over it just try make it clean. Second time i caught my back tire Crying or Very sad

Anyone offer some advice or a "how to"

Cheers
Back to top Go down
bmxchris256
Forum legend
bmxchris256

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Spine Transfer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spine Transfer   Spine Transfer I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 1:16 am

pretty much what you want to do is hit it at a descent speed not to fast or whatever speed is comfortable to you then you go up it and reach the lip lean back slightly no to much to where you loop out when you land and pull back on your bars a little and that should send you streight up then once you reach your peak you wanna start to nose dive a little and ride away....and when you pull back to take off your gunna just barely push threw it just to get over.....what kind of spine are you learning on a coping to coping spine or one with a 4 or 5 in space in the middle?
Back to top Go down
fitbikeco
fitbikeco

Spine Transfer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spine Transfer   Spine Transfer I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 1:25 am

Okay that sounds a bit easier to do.

Its coping to coping its like a

quarter pipe to a spine with a volcano to a

quarter pipe.
Spine Transfer Seafordpark2
There is a pic
Back to top Go down
bmxchris256
Forum legend
bmxchris256

Spine Transfer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spine Transfer   Spine Transfer I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 1:28 am

that might be a little harder to learn on but one you get one like that dialed in any other spin is gunna be super easy to ride....

this is the one i learned on

[img]Spine Transfer M[/img]
Back to top Go down
fitbikeco
fitbikeco

Spine Transfer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spine Transfer   Spine Transfer I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 1:33 am

Yeah its the only skate park close to home tho and yeah its a bit big to learn on but i will try follow the "how to" you said
Back to top Go down
fitbikeco
fitbikeco

Spine Transfer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spine Transfer   Spine Transfer I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:12 pm

after my 3rd attempt i did the gap n then i did the spine after my 2nd attempt Smile
Back to top Go down
bmxchris256
Forum legend
bmxchris256

Spine Transfer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spine Transfer   Spine Transfer I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:26 pm

fitbikeco wrote:
after my 3rd attempt i did the gap n then i did the spine after my 2nd attempt Smile
sick...post some videos or pics of it if you can
Back to top Go down
fitbikeco
fitbikeco

Spine Transfer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spine Transfer   Spine Transfer I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:51 pm

Okay i will post some on thrus or friday depending on the weather Smile and if my mates are going.

Thanks the the how to Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vistagecko
Forum legend
Vistagecko

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Spine Transfer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spine Transfer   Spine Transfer I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:42 am

Ok, we have moved. Here is the new website. We will no longer post here. I'm sticking around to pick up any straggling members.
Back to top Go down
https://we-bmx.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

Spine Transfer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spine Transfer   Spine Transfer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spine Transfer
Page 1 of 1