Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for riders of all levels.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have a question for anyone who knows about intigrated headsets and forks with built in intigrated bearing races.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ramtotherodder33
ramtotherodder33

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-03-19

I have a question for anyone who knows about intigrated headsets and  forks with built in intigrated bearing races. Empty
PostSubject: I have a question for anyone who knows about intigrated headsets and forks with built in intigrated bearing races.   I have a question for anyone who knows about intigrated headsets and  forks with built in intigrated bearing races. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:22 am

i have a eatern ramrodder 09 with a stock 1-1/8 standard headset.
could i change it to an intigrated headset?
and can you run forks with intigrated bearing races in my frame.
thanks for the help
Back to top Go down
Vistagecko
Forum legend
Vistagecko

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2009-02-12

I have a question for anyone who knows about intigrated headsets and  forks with built in intigrated bearing races. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question for anyone who knows about intigrated headsets and forks with built in intigrated bearing races.   I have a question for anyone who knows about intigrated headsets and  forks with built in intigrated bearing races. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:18 am

You cannot run an integrated headset unless you cut off your current standard headtube and re-weld on an integrated headtube. Or just buy a new frame with an integrated headtube.

You can use forks with an integrated fork bearing race, you just need to hammer on a standard bearing race over it.
Back to top Go down
https://we-bmx.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: I have a question for anyone who knows about intigrated headsets and forks with built in intigrated bearing races.   I have a question for anyone who knows about intigrated headsets and  forks with built in intigrated bearing races. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:12 pm

dont hammer the bearing race on though tighten the bearing race on to the fork
Back to top Go down
https://we-bmx.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a question for anyone who knows about intigrated headsets and forks with built in intigrated bearing races.   I have a question for anyone who knows about intigrated headsets and  forks with built in intigrated bearing races. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have a question for anyone who knows about intigrated headsets and forks with built in intigrated bearing races.
Page 1 of 1