Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for riders of all levels.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Traildigger vs Ramrodder

Go down 
+2
poizone
Nicksta
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicksta

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Traildigger vs Ramrodder Empty
PostSubject: Traildigger vs Ramrodder   Traildigger vs Ramrodder I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:56 pm

I'm new to bmx and I'm looking for my first bike. I'm thinking about either the traildigger or the ramrodder. I've read reviews but they aren't very informative. Are there other bikes which are in the same price range but better? Could people send their opinion. Thanks
Back to top Go down
poizone
poizone

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Traildigger vs Ramrodder   Traildigger vs Ramrodder I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:04 am

There is a thread in this very forum called "The official What Bike To Get Thread"
Back to top Go down
MarauderdOutFBM
MarauderdOutFBM

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Traildigger vs Ramrodder   Traildigger vs Ramrodder I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:41 am

a better bike is a Fit TRL or STR 1..they are really good strong and light
Back to top Go down
Nicksta

PostSubject: Re: Traildigger vs Ramrodder   Traildigger vs Ramrodder I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:59 pm

Which TRL? There's like 3 or something. Thanks anyway. Is the TRL good for dirt, jumps, skate park and street?
Back to top Go down
Nicksta

PostSubject: Re: Traildigger vs Ramrodder   Traildigger vs Ramrodder I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:02 pm

I know this might be stupid but is the price on danscomp.com american or australian dollars?
Back to top Go down
Nicksta

PostSubject: Re: Traildigger vs Ramrodder   Traildigger vs Ramrodder I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:00 pm

I also thinking about the Kink transition cos its on sale.

How good a bike is it?
Back to top Go down
Vistagecko
Forum legend
Vistagecko

Number of posts : 395

PostSubject: Re: Traildigger vs Ramrodder   Traildigger vs Ramrodder I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:19 pm

The kink transition is a great bike. To the common misconception, the Fit TRL 1 and STR 1 are not better than the kink transition. The transition would be good for just about everything i.e. Skateparks, street, trails etc. except for hardcore flatlanding.

Overall it is a great bike and yes the danscomp prices are in US dollars. You will need a currency converter found free on google.
Back to top Go down
https://we-bmx.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Nicksta

PostSubject: Re: Traildigger vs Ramrodder   Traildigger vs Ramrodder I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:03 pm

danscomp.com turned out to be more expensive. $800 AUD for a $500 AUD bike. $270 dollars shipping.
Back to top Go down
bmxchris256
Forum legend
bmxchris256

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Traildigger vs Ramrodder   Traildigger vs Ramrodder I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:33 am

the kink transition is an amazing bike 2 of my friends have it it rides really smooth and flow on dirt and is super dialed for street and park....im sher you could probably goodgle it and find a shop near you that could get a kink transition for you
Back to top Go down
Nicksta

PostSubject: Re: Traildigger vs Ramrodder   Traildigger vs Ramrodder I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:07 pm

Thanks I'll have a look.
Back to top Go down
Nicksta

PostSubject: Re: Traildigger vs Ramrodder   Traildigger vs Ramrodder I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:55 pm

I went into a bike shop and the guy there recommended the DK Cleveland. It was on sale for $500 AUD ($380 american). Is it a good bike?
Back to top Go down
jcm278
jcm278

Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Traildigger vs Ramrodder   Traildigger vs Ramrodder I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:26 am

Dk ares bad couple friends had em..... bars bent along with the forks from disasters
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jmc278
Nicksta

PostSubject: Re: Traildigger vs Ramrodder   Traildigger vs Ramrodder I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:34 pm

How bad are they?
Back to top Go down
jcm278
jcm278

Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Traildigger vs Ramrodder   Traildigger vs Ramrodder I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:38 pm

Dk the brand itself isnt trustworthy to me Try a verde or something else man
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jmc278
bmxchris256
Forum legend
bmxchris256

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Traildigger vs Ramrodder   Traildigger vs Ramrodder I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:39 pm

yeah dk is shit
Back to top Go down
Vistagecko
Forum legend
Vistagecko

Number of posts : 395

PostSubject: Re: Traildigger vs Ramrodder   Traildigger vs Ramrodder I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:16 pm

Stick with the Kink Transition, it's cheaper because of the sale, and it won't break like a DK bike will. I had a DK step up, I bent the bars 90 degrees, shattered the fork, cracked the rim, and bent the cranks. Don't get a DK.
Back to top Go down
https://we-bmx.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traildigger vs Ramrodder   Traildigger vs Ramrodder I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traildigger vs Ramrodder
Page 1 of 1