Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for riders of all levels.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New to BMX. Need advice on a bike to get!

Go down 
+2
Vistagecko
nickoz
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vistagecko
Forum legend
Vistagecko

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2009-02-12

New to BMX. Need advice on a bike to get! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to BMX. Need advice on a bike to get!   New to BMX. Need advice on a bike to get! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:05 am

Yes. You can get two more pegs and interchange them however you please.
Back to top Go down
https://we-bmx.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Dannyboy85

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: question about a certain bike   New to BMX. Need advice on a bike to get! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:05 am

I use to do BMX back in my middle school and high school days. I did it for like 10 years. (couple years after high school too) but I stopped doing it and its been awhile like 4 years since i did bmx. I use to have a gt performer, gt mach one, specialized fat boy. But there pretty much gone now. I was looking at the 2009 mongoose mischief 20". Looks pretty good for the money. But I just wanted some opinions on it. Im not looking to spending like 400$ on a bike..even 350$ sounds a little pricy since im not a pro or anything, haha. Maybe later on like few years down the road Ill spend that money but not right now. So Is it a good bike? A good temp bike until I cna get the money for a more expensive one? Im pretty much a beginner (again), which sux, I should have kept at it. But yeah hit me up with what you think. And if the 09 mongoose mischief isnt a good buy what is?
Back to top Go down
poizone
poizone

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: New to BMX. Need advice on a bike to get!   New to BMX. Need advice on a bike to get! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:07 am

NO. I tried the route you are thinking of. The green monster now has almost $200 plus the bike itself in it from horrible parts breaking. And the frame bent the first night i had it so now I can't fix anything on the rear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to BMX. Need advice on a bike to get!   New to BMX. Need advice on a bike to get! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to BMX. Need advice on a bike to get!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: BMX Central :: New to BMX-
Jump to: