Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for riders of all levels.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We The People Ovoid Frame

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shimamura

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-03-28

We The People Ovoid Frame Empty
PostSubject: We The People Ovoid Frame   We The People Ovoid Frame I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:24 pm

Hi i saw this we the people ovoid brakeless frame and thinking of getting it. I need some suggestions from you guys whether its worth the money? Will it last long?. I saw it at albes.com and it cost $189.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: We The People Ovoid Frame   We The People Ovoid Frame I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:34 pm

Usually if its that cheap you should avoid it. When searching for a frame you mainly want to look at toptube size,If its full chromoly,What are some of the nice features it says it includes,

Basically you will want a frame thats nice and strong. Lets say it has a hi ten steel toptube odds are it is most likely going to crack their. If your doing some pretty light riding hi ten steel is fine but i would not suggest it because of the problems in the future. So really look at what the frames made of.
Back to top Go down
https://we-bmx.forumotion.com
Shimamura

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: We The People Ovoid Frame   We The People Ovoid Frame I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:44 am

The site say the bike is midweight chromoly with a ovalized sanko tubing and 5mm thick dropouts. The top tube size i'm planning to get is 20.65 since i'm only 5' 6.
Back to top Go down
scholzee
scholzee

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: We The People Ovoid Frame   We The People Ovoid Frame I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 3:41 pm

Admin, That frame is an 07 model WTP frame. It's obviously on sale.
The Ovoid sounds like a pretty decent frame. It looks good, the geo sounds pretty tasty as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We The People Ovoid Frame   We The People Ovoid Frame I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We The People Ovoid Frame
Page 1 of 1