Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for riders of all levels.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bunnny hop to manual?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MarauderdOutFBM
MarauderdOutFBM

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Bunnny hop to manual? Empty
PostSubject: Bunnny hop to manual?   Bunnny hop to manual? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:57 am

how exactly do you do it?
Back to top Go down
Anthonyparkratyuh
Anthonyparkratyuh

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Bunnny hop to manual?   Bunnny hop to manual? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:04 am

When you hop you dont exactly level out
i just kinda lean back and keep my front tire up
but im not that good at them
king
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Bunnny hop to manual?   Bunnny hop to manual? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:15 am

This one is a little different in a bunnyhop you pull up and push forward. With a bunnyhop manual you just pull up and you use your legs also. This will use alot of ab muscles btw. Then once you have pulled up and gotten both tires off the ground you will already be close to your balance point. You need to know how to get in your balance point fist though.

You can also do a regular bunnyhop where you pull up and push forward but you have to pull the front end way up and lean back when you level out.

You will just do it by pulling the whole bike up for now.
Back to top Go down
https://we-bmx.forumotion.com
Vistagecko
Forum legend
Vistagecko

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Bunnny hop to manual?   Bunnny hop to manual? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:18 am

I've never tried one, but, couldn't you do a nollie like bunnyhop, (Pull up the back tire and push forward on the front tire) and then, since you would be landing on the back tire anyways, balance it out? I could be totally wrong on this, but, it's too cold for me to go out and try it myself.
Back to top Go down
https://we-bmx.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Bunnny hop to manual?   Bunnny hop to manual? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:51 am

You can do it that way but it would be a bronco hop to manual and its really hard to get air if say you wanted to do a bunnyhop manual up a curb. The nollie approach however is like its own specific genre its a whole lot more technical and harder to tell as opposed to the ever so easy bunnyhop manual.
Back to top Go down
https://we-bmx.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bunnny hop to manual?   Bunnny hop to manual? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bunnny hop to manual?
Page 1 of 1