Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for riders of all levels.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

beginner (all over again)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dannyboy85

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-04-25

beginner (all over again) Empty
PostSubject: beginner (all over again)   beginner (all over again) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:10 am

Im danny. From Maryland. Just right outside D.C I use to do BMX alot whne I was a kid. Actually was prety good at it. Stopped doing it for awhile. And now Im just gettting back into it. Any adive would be helpful. Im 24 years old. and Im in the army reserves. When im not training or working im hitting the skate parks up in D.C. But I need a new bike ASAP not looking to spend alot of money at first but later on down the road I will. What do you guys think of the 09 mongoose mischief?
Back to top Go down
Vistagecko
Forum legend
Vistagecko

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2009-02-12

beginner (all over again) Empty
PostSubject: Re: beginner (all over again)   beginner (all over again) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:06 am

The mongoose mischief, is actually the nicest mongoose that I have ever seen. It has a sealed Mid BB, which is good, better than my first bike. It's going to be really heavy and that 36T sprocket isn't going to be too great for skateparks.

I know you said that you didn't want to put a lot of money into BMX, but those cheap walmart bikes weren't meant for adults/skateparks. They will break.

Now if I may suggest the cheapest bike, that I feel is worth the money, The Kink Launch. It has an integrated sealed headset, 25T sprocket, and a reliable company with decent parts.

This one is not as nice, but is still a decent bike Black eye drifter. Features a sealed BB, integrated headtube, and a chromoly fork.
Back to top Go down
https://we-bmx.forumotion.com/forum.htm

beginner (all over again)
Page 1 of 1