Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for riders of all levels.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

whats your favorite..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Brendan
Brendan

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-04-07

whats your favorite.. Empty
PostSubject: whats your favorite..   whats your favorite.. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:45 am

hubs, frame, cranks, and forks and why
Back to top Go down
bmxchris256
Forum legend
bmxchris256

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite..   whats your favorite.. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:15 am

hubs id have to say the demolition ones and the stolen hubs....frames i like the wtp frames also the fly tierra frame is nice and kink frames there all light strong and come in pretty colors lol...cranks id have to say the eastern 720s and the stolen team cranks there both pretty much the exact same design and type there both awsome cranks there not heavy there really strong and also come in pretty colors lol....and forks iv only had one really good pair of forks witch were my stock wtp 4 season forks and damn i put thoes forks threw hell and they stood up to nose casing dirt jumps big drops stuff like that sadly my friend or sombody bent them throwing my bike up in a tree last night while i was inside having sex with my girl lol so i just orderd some odyssey cs2 race forks and iv riden them on my bros bike and they seem like they hold up pretty damn good and hes putt them threw some pretty hard falls to and iv heard alot of good things about them soo....damn this is a long message lol
Back to top Go down
cody200694

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite..   whats your favorite.. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:53 am

i like the DEMOLITION MEDIAL LT 2.0 ARMS/SPINDLE for crank. for the frame i would probably have to say KINK THE OUTFIT FRAME and for the fork i would say STOLEN VORTEX FORK
Back to top Go down
Brendan
Brendan

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite..   whats your favorite.. I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:01 am

what kind of rims?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite..   whats your favorite.. I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:08 am

Demolition anorexia
Back to top Go down
https://we-bmx.forumotion.com
Brendan
Brendan

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite..   whats your favorite.. I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:16 am

I like the Demo Zero rims
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite..   whats your favorite.. I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:20 am

yeah it says zero on it lol.
Back to top Go down
https://we-bmx.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite..   whats your favorite.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whats your favorite..
Page 1 of 1