Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for riders of all levels.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What tools should i carry when i bike?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cody200694

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-03-30

What tools should i carry when i bike? Empty
PostSubject: What tools should i carry when i bike?   What tools should i carry when i bike? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:32 am

I always have my backpack but i dont really carry tools and the past week or two i wondered what tools i should have with me when i bike incase mine or my friends bike breaks or needs adjustment. So if anyone could help? And sorry for making a lot of threads im just tyring to get expert advice from all of you guys,
Back to top Go down
poizone
poizone

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: What tools should i carry when i bike?   What tools should i carry when i bike? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:41 am

Sprocket wrench with the correct sizes for your axles and an extender if you have pegs. Allen key set to fit any parts requiring allen keys. And a hammer. Just in case you need to "Fix your bike" when someone comes by and jumps you.
Back to top Go down
cody200694

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: Re: What tools should i carry when i bike?   What tools should i carry when i bike? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:48 am

poizone wrote:
Sprocket wrench with the correct sizes for your axles and an extender if you have pegs. Allen key set to fit any parts requiring allen keys. And a hammer. Just in case you need to "Fix your bike" when someone comes by and jumps you.

haha nice hamer thing. and by sprocket you mean socket wrench right? and would a park tool that has the allen wrench sized for everything on my bike work?
Back to top Go down
poizone
poizone

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: What tools should i carry when i bike?   What tools should i carry when i bike? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:50 am

yeah on the thing with six sides for your axles.

yes for park tool.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: What tools should i carry when i bike?   What tools should i carry when i bike? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:00 pm

Get the dk random wrench off dans. problem solved
Back to top Go down
https://we-bmx.forumotion.com
bmxchris256
Forum legend
bmxchris256

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: What tools should i carry when i bike?   What tools should i carry when i bike? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:46 pm

Haha yeah...I always carry a backpack with me that has enough tools tool take my bike completely apart and back togeher LOL...I just use a 4way tool from a car for my axle bolts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What tools should i carry when i bike?   What tools should i carry when i bike? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What tools should i carry when i bike?
Page 1 of 1