Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for riders of all levels.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

stolen team cranks and bottom bracket

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
powwying
powwying

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-03-12

stolen team cranks and bottom bracket Empty
PostSubject: stolen team cranks and bottom bracket   stolen team cranks and bottom bracket I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:04 am

SURVEY:

would you buy a used red stolen team crankset and American Bottom Bracket; 19mm for $100???

in great condition, a few small scratches near spindle area but nothing big like grind marks.

any response would help.
Back to top Go down
Vistagecko
Forum legend
Vistagecko

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: stolen team cranks and bottom bracket   stolen team cranks and bottom bracket I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:27 am

powwying wrote:
SURVEY:

would you buy a used red stolen team crankset and American Bottom Bracket; 19mm for $100???

in great condition, a few small scratches near spindle area but nothing big like grind marks.

any response would help.

These? If the used ones are in decent condition, go for it. You're saving $20. If they're a little too banged up, take the plunge and spend an extra $20 for new ones.
Back to top Go down
https://we-bmx.forumotion.com/forum.htm
powwying
powwying

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: stolen team cranks and bottom bracket   stolen team cranks and bottom bracket I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 5:16 am

oh, I'm not buying them, sorry, I'm thinking of selling mine. I wanted to try out some Odyssey Wombolts and if I do, I was wondering how much I could sell my Stolen Team cranks with a set of bottom brackets. Being that the Womblolts have a 22mm spindle, I'll have to get a new bottom bracket anyways.
Back to top Go down
Vistagecko
Forum legend
Vistagecko

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: stolen team cranks and bottom bracket   stolen team cranks and bottom bracket I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 6:21 am

Oh I didn't notice it was posted in classifieds. My bad. Could we get a picture?
Back to top Go down
https://we-bmx.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stolen team cranks and bottom bracket   stolen team cranks and bottom bracket I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

stolen team cranks and bottom bracket
Page 1 of 1