Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for riders of all levels.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which cranks?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Which cranks? Empty
PostSubject: Which cranks?   Which cranks? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:27 am

Eastern 720's,Shafts,Or Stealths, or none of the above but something in the same price range.
Back to top Go down
https://we-bmx.forumotion.com
bmxchris256
Forum legend
bmxchris256

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Which cranks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which cranks?   Which cranks? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:38 am

the stealths are really light but they break and crack so easy i have the 720s and there amazing not heavy strong as fuck....look at the stolen team cranks there the same design and type and same weight and also strong as fuck
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Which cranks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which cranks?   Which cranks? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:43 am

So 720's or shaft cranks?
Back to top Go down
bmxchris256
Forum legend
bmxchris256

Which cranks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which cranks?   Which cranks? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:48 am

720s idk about the shaft
only my 720s look a little different if you look at the part where it conects to the sprocket mine look like this Which cranks? Prod_thu_8794
the 720s on dans dont idk y maby mine are older 720s who knows
Back to top Go down
Vistagecko
Forum legend
Vistagecko

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Which cranks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which cranks?   Which cranks? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:25 pm

I'm running the Shaft's right now. They're nice. I've never seen the 720's, my bike shop doesn't carry them. He said the Shaft's were identical to the 720's, besides the shape.

They're also $10 cheaper and come with the Allen keys needed to install them.
Back to top Go down
https://we-bmx.forumotion.com/forum.htm
ramtotherodder33
ramtotherodder33

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Which cranks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which cranks?   Which cranks? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:33 pm

the shafts came stock on my bike and i dont know about how light they are but ive had my bike for about 2 months and all ive gotten is strong smooth pedaliong out of them. i like them and they are pretty strong.i messed up airing a halfpipe and my left crank arm bashed the coping on my way back down. thats 160lbs of weight landing on metal coping from maybe a 3 ft fall. you should try them out cuz ive had no problems. and on another note;my friend has stealths.they creak alot and they have alot of dents but thats from grinding.and hes about half my size so if you a bigger guy like me,i suggest the shafts.hope i helped
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Which cranks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which cranks?   Which cranks? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:35 pm

Yeah im thinking shafts right now im only 130 lbs 5"5
Back to top Go down
bmxchris256
Forum legend
bmxchris256

Which cranks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which cranks?   Which cranks? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:41 pm

me id go with the stolen teams also identical to the 720s and id say both are pretty much bullet proof lol idk if you ever say kyle when he was up at alliance but he has the stolen teams and he rides and boosts like big daddy only he falls more and gives thoes cranks hell and there is nothing wrong witht them
Back to top Go down
Vistagecko
Forum legend
Vistagecko

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Which cranks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which cranks?   Which cranks? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:44 pm

The shafts are a fraction of an ounce heavier than the 720's. If you want the Stolen team cranks, I'd see if you can get a hold of Powwying. He had that set with 2 BB kits for $100.
Back to top Go down
https://we-bmx.forumotion.com/forum.htm
bmxchris256
Forum legend
bmxchris256

Which cranks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which cranks?   Which cranks? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 1:08 pm

Damn cranks and a bb for a 100 that's a good deal...nobodys really gunna notice a fraction of an ounce anyways
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Which cranks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which cranks?   Which cranks? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which cranks?
Page 1 of 1